10 Reasons You Should Own Something Leather

by - Sunday, June 02, 2013










What I'm Wearing
Scarf: XSRE | Earrings: Talbots | Ring: H&M
Bow Tie: (came with a thrifted blouse)
Black Open Cardigan: Old Navy ($4)
Teal Blouse: thrifted ($3)
Leather Skater Skirt: H&M ($24)

I won't say much in this post because the image that follows this small talk will say all I need to say. I love leather-whether it's real or imitation. As long as I look good in it, it's okay with me. I just recently purchased a leather panel skirt and a "replacement" leather jacket (both of which I adore). Now, this leather skirt is my absolute favorite item in my closet for many reasons (good and bad). Good: it goes with everything. Bad: it goes with everything -_-. Seriously. I've tried to get rid of some tops in my closet. Right before I throw them in the "Don't Want" pile, I think of what outfit I could wear them with and as soon as I try this skirt on with the top, I decide to keep it. Not the kind of progress I'd want to make if I was trying to clean out my closet, ya know?

And now, without further ado, 10 reasons why you should own something leather!



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments