Knot I! 10 Day Challenge - Three in One

by - Thursday, January 26, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Head Scarf: (gift)
Scarf (on neck): (gift from mom)
Necklace: Icing ($2)
Earrings: Forever 21 ($4)
Leather Jacket: H&M (closet swap)
Denim Jacket: Gap (thrifted $8)
Open Knit Cropped Sweater: Material Girl by Macys ($10)
Black Maxi Dress: H&M ($15)
Black Combat Boots: H&M ($15)
Hand Warmers: H&M ($5)
Tights: H&M ($4)

One of my favorite everything-bloggers has done it again! Kayla of Freckles In April is having another challenge. This past summer she did the 21 Day Challenge which I LOVED and now she's doing a 10 Day Challenge (a winter edition)! So of course, I have to participate because, for some reason, I come up with my favorite outfits when I have a prompt to follow. :)

Get this: This isn't the outfit I planned to wear today. I actually woke up an hour and a half late with only 20 minutes to get ready in order to make it to class on time and this is what I threw on. Scout's honor. I remembered the challenge after I left from home and it just so happened that I (kind of) subconsciously dressed for the first three days of the challenge, which is great because, technically, today is Day 3. I started late. Hehe.

The first three challenges are as follows:
Day 1: Layer It; Day 2: Monochrome; Day 3: Embrace A Trend

Well, since it's so cold, I layer everyday. It has become second nature. Like how I did it? All black (don't count the denim jacket!) is monochromatic! And the trend? Maxi dress in the winter? Can you say: yes, yes, and YES? YES! I did it, at least I think so. Bet you never killed three birds with one stone. ;)

I remember saying I'd do a lesson on layering and I actually did one! I put it on Tumblr and it has 1,200+ notes! Check it out! (Part One) (Part Two)

Thanks for the challenge, Kayla!

P.S. Today is the last day to enter my giveaway! Don't forget to enter!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments